Tuesday 19 February 2013

Cinta Qaseh - True love?

Definitely NO!!


Hahaha..I did not exactly follow the drama series and was not intended to..and after watching 1 episode..I am definitely not going to continue watching it..thats an absolute!



Why?



Because I disagree with the plot..the way they tried to illustrate a love is so annoying to my view..
Ok..let me explain a bit of the synopsis..the drama is basically about a woman who is in love with a man and they were separated (dunno whats the cause)..later she is arranged to get married with the other man by her parents..but shes still in love with the first man..since they were separated, she got married to the second man..however, after they get married, the first man showed up..and here the questions appeared..what will be the end? But I dont really care about the ending of the drama..


I watched 1 episode and I thought 'thats it..this drama is stupid..' why? The episode I watched showed that this girl is still in love with the first man and she even lied to that man that shes not married! Even when that man saw her ring..she still tried to keep it as a secret..and there she was caught red handed by the husband which the second man..


I was soooo mad after watching it..what kind of wife is that?


For me..no matter how you were head overs heal towards a man but when you are married to other man..there is no way you can love that man anymore..your love is for your husband only..ONLY! Even though hes still in your heart..you can be too mean to show your towards that man..thats not right..
I hate it when I have to watch a ridiculous malay drama..I dont see it is a good point for showing a true love..thats not true love..thats betrayal..FULLSTOP!


Call me nuts or close minded person..thats my belief..thats what islam thought me..


Ive been there too..and I prayed to learn how to control it..and I am always thankful to allah that for His guidance..I am able to love my husband sincerely..for I know he can be one of the ways for me to enter jannah..inshaa allah..


P/s: I was babbling a lot when I watched the drama..and hubby asked me to slow down and not too emotionally involved into it..btw, thats not a nice drama telling bout love..nah nah..


*true love is always misinterpreted by many muslim*

No comments:

Post a Comment