Friday 27 July 2012

Alhamdulillah...

During my childhood days..teachers always told us to say subhanallah when we see nice things/creations of Allah..alhamdulillah whenever we get something or to show our thankful to Allah..*this is simply mumbling*

Now let's get to the point..Alhamdulillah..Alhamdulillah..Alhamdulillah..That was the only word appeared on my mind when the situation turns out just perfect for me..Alhamdulillah..

Why?

It began when I was so worried bout my financial flow for this month due to insufficient fund cause of previous month's spending and I totally forgot about some of the payments that I need to settle for this month..So, getting through my monthly budget..I was so frustrated and worried as I have owed some amount of money from my sister..and I only have an extra amount of money that I already kept it to buy a Quran that I have been wanting for some times..

However, after went to the same shop for three times and the owner was never there..I was more frustrated as I thought I might not destine for this Quran..at first I was not sure whether to pay the money I have allocated for the Quran to my sister or try to look for the Quran once again..I was in dilemma then..

Later I decided I really need to get the Quran and use the money for the Quran since I already put my intention (niat) to use the money for the Quran plus since I maximized my budget for the Quran, I knew I will have some remainder so I could use it to partially pay my sister and I thought I should have tried to find other money to fully pay my sister and I decided to put that aside first and get the Quran during today's lunch hour..

When the clock ticked at 12.30pm..I rushed to the shop to get the Quran in the hope that the owner was there..yes..she was there..BUT the quran is OUT OF STOCK!..again..I was really frustrated and I really thought that I was not meant to buy the quran..yes..I was definitely sad..While walking to my car, I still thought that I could use the money to pay my sister but I knew that deep inside I still wanted the Quran so badly then I just remembered that there was a book store close to the shop..so again I rushed there too (yeap..need to rush here and there so that I wouldnt exceed the lunch hour duration given that was only 30 minutes..)..once I reached there I was happy to see there were some stocks of the Quran..and it was just in front of the counter..yes..that was just nice for me..Checking up the price..It was the same price..Alhamdulillah..so I took the Quran and went to the counter..and the lady asked me whether I have the book store's privilege card and yes I do..(I previously was not aware of the privilege of having the card..) and guess what..the price was discounted!!Alhamdulillah..due to that, I have just enough money to pay my sister too..and yeah..I was so happy and thankful to Allah..It was not a huge amount of money but having that to help me pay the money I have owed from someone..was really a relief for me..Syukran Ya Allah..

This simple and small situation made me realize of how perfect and nice Allah has planned for us..I was really really thankful and now I can breath in relief since I managed to get the Quran that I have been saved for and I managed to pay (in full amount) my sister at the same time..

I also learned that Allah has always has the power to give rizq to anyone he wanted no matter how small it is..

Alhamdulillah..Alhamdulillah..Alhamdulillah..


*Rizq is everywhere..Work for it..and Make Du'a..It will come whenever you didn't expect it..*

No comments:

Post a Comment