Friday 20 July 2012

Perasaan yang kucar kacir

Astaghfirullahalazim..

The word..kind of my habit now..I believe this is a test for me from Allah..I am speechless and sad..wondering whether I made some mistakes again? astaghfirullahalazim..I have apologized and tried to be nice..Although I know we cant be friends but at least to keep that person in my book of life is something I'd love to..not because that person is my love..but just a someone whom i used to love and whom was so nice to me..knowing that I was deleted from a memory..I somehow feel sad which I believe I should have not acted this way as I am attached with someone else..I could not explain the feeling but I know I am sad because of this..So I pray to Allah;

Ya Allah..Janganlah engkau bolak balik kan hatiku..Engkau jauhkan lah aku dari perkara-perkara yang boleh menyebabkan penganiayaan terhadap orang lain..Bantulah aku untuk menghapus dosa kesalahan yang telah aku lakukan pada mahlukMu..tujuan hidup aku hanyalah syurgaMu, ya Allah..

Ameen


*Thinking about death and hell makes me terrified*

No comments:

Post a Comment