Sunday 21 April 2013

Ramyun..

It's been a while..been busy with work and a little lazy to update anything..the pictures are there..but the mood is nowhere to be found..huhu..

I have a husband who doesnt eat japanese food..it's like a huge NO to him..but one day..



'Awk..sy terasa nk makan ramen la..' and gulp..what?? Did I hear it wrongly? No..I did not..hows that can happen? Hihihi..


Because of this..............












How did he know bout this?

Ok..one day, I was really2 feel like eating ramen..but the closest I can find thats halal is in shah alam..resulted from my googling work..hehehe..one day I'll eat ramen at oshima restaurant..so..I searched and keep on searching until I found a blog talking bout this instant ramen..

I quickly went to the store and bought one for me as a trial..while eating, I offered to him to give it a try and I was quite impressed that he liked it..heheheehe..

Today, we went to the store to buy some groceries and we got us 6 of them as there were some discounted price for buying more..wooohooooo!!!


And thats how he ended up asking for ramen tonight..hehehe


*people always change*

No comments:

Post a Comment